OUTSIDE OF IR35 DUE TO THE NATURE OF CONTRACT
My client is a global IT consultancy looking for 2 DevOps/Big Data specialist to join them on government projects in Croydon. The role will involve working with DevOps for Hadoop platform on a major government programme.
Skills Split - 70% DevOps, 30% Hadoop
- Excellent overall knowledge Dev Ops, continuous delivery and environment build on large development programmes.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud hosting and virtualised infrastructure.
- Demonstrable experience of infrastructure as code.
- Strong hands-on experience with virtualisation and cloud technologies, such as VMWare vCloud, AWS and others.
- Experience with low level environment design.
- Strong experience in infrastructure automation tools such as Blueprints, Puppet and Chef
- Deep understanding of Linux and/or Unix Operating Systems
- Experience administering one or more database products, including Hadoop/HDFS.
- Experience in using monitoring tools
- Good understanding of IT security
- Nice to have - Specific experience with automated deployment of the Hortonworks Hadoop distribution.
Please contact me if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
✉ [email protected]
☎ 0117 930 5192