Job Title: Project Manager, EMEA Region
Reporting to: Head of Project Management
Department: Government (GBU)
• Manage very complex projects within in time, quality and cost. Involving a mix of internal and senior external stakeholders, with considerable autonomy and accountability for projects with multiple work streams.
• Demonstrate leadership capability and potential
• Manage large and complex projects, containing multiple work streams, at any one time.
• Able to influence and negotiate with all levels of internal and external stakeholder.
• Act as the face of a project, interfacing between the project board, internal departments, clients, vendors and third party suppliers.
• Communicate with equal confidence in both business and IT languages.
• Demonstrate skills that ensure teams from different functional backgrounds share a common goal of successful project delivery.
• Manage typically between 5 to 10 internal and/or external personnel, used to working with very senior customer management, across wide range of functions / locations.
• Able to manage highly volatile, political and complex projects containing major risks to success that could cause major business, financial or reputational issues.
• Experience of working in various different cultural and working environments.
• Capable of identifying instances where project management processes can be improved, and identifies improvements that can be made.
• Ability to manage complex projects to challenging timelines and control budgets so that planned Gross Margin is delivered/improved upon.
• Achieved expert status that enables the transfer of a wide range of skill and knowledge to other team members.
• Mobility across the EMEA region is essential.
• Any other duties as reasonably requested.
• First degree in relevant discipline desired
• PMP, Prince2 Practitioner and MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) or equivalent
> Experience Level:
• 5 + years as a Project Manager and proven leadership of complex, high value projects.
• Strong and proven experience of managing multi-million USD/Euro projects
• Experience of working in Middle East and Africa preferred.
• An accomplished management professional, with proven ability to manage complex and fully integrated projects through a structured project lifecycle, including periodic gate reviews and to the highest quality expectations.
• Proven experience of managing the implementation of large database solutions, preferably (but not essential) used for managing biometric data/images.
• Highly desirable - deep knowledge of relevant market sectors (e.g. large scale identity management technologies).
• Highly desirable – existing security clearance from their National Security Accreditation organisation.
Has extensive proven working knowledge of all key management tools.
• MS Outlook
• MS Project
• MS Excel
• MS Power Point
• MS Visio
• MS Word
Must possesses the following key competencies:-
• Problem solving / critical thinking
• Decision making
• Team work
• Conflict management