Senior Blockchain Developer
One of the world's largest consulting services organizations are currently hiring Senior Blockchain Developers in London.
The role offers an exciting combination of working alongside a range of end clients (from Tier 1 banks, to Government organisations, and well-known industrial manufacturers), leading experienced development teams, and guiding new Blockchain developers to produce valuable Blockchain solutions.
This client is a key contributor towards the Hyperledger Fabric platform; the lead developers will have contact with the internal research & development teams, to recommend future requirements of the platform as solutions become increasingly complex.
The client has worked on Blockchain with over 400 of their clients, globally, across industries, contributing towards design and implementation; enabling their Clients to gain first-mover advantage, and using Blockchain to disrupt their industries.
This is a unique opportunity to lead the development of a disruptive technology in its infancy and produce industry defining solutions, with the support and output of a strong Blockchain portfolio.
We are recruiting numerous Senior Blockchain Developers to join a software team which works on the business application of Blockchain technology - focusing on the development of minimum viable products. The successful candidate will have proven Blockchain development skills, with experience in building enterprise applications.
As a Senior Blockchain Developer, you will manage the application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Responsibilities within this role include:
- Designing and developing applications for business systems - built using Blockchain technology
- Harvesting assets and lessons learned for use in future solutions
- Support provision of requirements / specifications
- Support testing activities
- Support proposal & solution creation
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven Blockchain development skills with experience in building enterprise applications
- A keen interest in the opportunities presented by Distributed Ledger Technology
- University educated in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (or equivalent)
- Understanding of Agile / Scrum development practices
- Knowledge of the complete software development lifecycle - through to testing and transition to live
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Experience of Golang (or C), Typescript, AngularJS, Java, Databases, Jenkins
- Understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric framework configuration and underlying architecture, and some understanding of alternative fabrics
- Experience/understanding of the purpose & practices behind Design Thinking
- Experience of DevOps & preferably continuous integration configuration
- Experience in a client facing role